- What services do you offer?
- How is the college admission procedures in Bangalore?
- How long will it take?
- What should be my budget?
- Do you take any advance for the admission?
- Is there any guarantee for the admission yours side?
- Will you help us secure educational loans?
- Can you arrange accommodation and transport and do college visits?
- Are there any benefits if you go for management quota or direct admission?
- Can you reduce the college fees?
- I am not eligible by the university can you still get me an admission?
- What will be the kind of expense in Bangalore for a year for a student?
We assist you to get the seat in the college you chose.
Depending upon the ranking of the college the fee and rates are different please call us to know more.
99% of the time we do not take any advance from you, but in rare cases, we if we need to secure the seat which is in high demand we take an advance.
We have sources who can assist you in getting educational loans.
Yes, we can, infant we can arrange all the transport and lodging as per your needs, we can arrange
You can avoid the uncertainty and hassles of getting the seat in the college you chose.
No we cannot reduce the college fees its set by college management.
No, we are sorry we won't be able to get you an admission if you do not meet the eligibility marks set by the university.
Bangalore offers you a nice life with were you can live your student life with the very minimal expense of around Rs. 6000/per month or be depending upon your financial status can reach up to Rs. 20000/per month. (as on year 2019)